Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can't ANYONE Understand?

I'm posting all these because I want to help all of you. You think that you don't need any help on anything; You think I have nothing better to do, coming here to write crap saying all of you are stupid; You think that im acting more matured than you, you are not happy with WHAT YOU THINK I'm doing.

Then go ahead.

I will just say what I want to say.

There's this person who likes to joke about his friends for fun, what must be admitted is that he is an entertaining friend. However, sometimes he overdo them, he goes over the other person's limit. But the other person always never got angry. One day they were playing a multiplayer game together. Halfway through the game the other person's mother scolded him (I'm not explaining why because it's not relevant), when he went back to the game with a very bad mood, the person who liked to joke said that the other person was useless just because he committed a mistake in the game. The other person couldn't take it anymore, he exploded in anger and started quarreling with the joker guy, childishly the joker guy took it for real and started quarreling, it was not even quarrel, just bunch of irrelevant crap being said. After some time the angry guy calmed down a bit, though being very disappointed of how his "friend" treated him, he tried to talk to his friend. The foolish joker guy went on saying crap about him, making him totally dismayed. Because he always thought that the joker guy, regardless of his joking habit, was different from his other friends who were not real friends.

But he was totally wrong. WRONG. "Too bad"?

Laugh at it. Try.

What would you have done if you were in the joker guy's position?

You think that the other guy is just a short-tempered bastard, you just don't recognise what you have done to him, but you just think you are right. "He IS useless. Don't be my friend if you don't want to, it doesn't matter to me, you think I need you so much? You think you're my mum? Trying to lecture me?" You continue scolding him with whatever rubbish you could think of. You tell him to shut up when he is trying to save the friendship.

You won't know if that person already has a mother who doesn't understand him; You won't know if that person already got degraded by his classmates enough just because of his country; You won't know how has he lived his years until now, not as comfortable and easy as you did; You won't know how much mental pressure has the person suffered.
But you can do you part by being nice and tolerant to people around you, ESPECIALLY your FRIENDS.

That person get upset so many times and stacked up in one single day, plus so many times more than people around him. I don't dare to say that the person's lifespan hasn't been reduced by a month.

What has it got to do with you?
One day, long after you let your emotion take over your friend's place; One day, when you start to realise those "friends" around you do not seem like friends anymore; And One day, when u recall you chose the "friend" who could help u win multiplayer games instead of the friend who was always ready to help you in times of need, only then will you regret, will you learn, will you understand me.

Try thinking about it, I'm really not acting that I am mighty wise.
Why do I know some things you didn't? The answer is, because I am from another country, because I'm from a single parent family, because I have to buy the same 2 dollar dinner every night while you eat dinner cooked by your mother or grandmother, because even my mother doesn't understand me. That's why. I don't think you would want all these just to be able to understand many things, but I sincerely wish you try.

It's time to start growing up, we're 14, and we should redefine the meaning of friends, we should find all we have lost from our naive days.

No comments: