Sunday, April 26, 2009

Daydreamzzz

LOL will be doing a quiz taken from my friend's (Julius) blog now :D

1. Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
*** Kiss my shoe! ... Sorry, forehead or maybe cheeks.
2. How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
*** Hmm, excited?
3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
*** Two 'big sisters' at the Cristofori Musical Performance...
4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
*** Err, nop D:
5.Would you ever donate blood?
*** I think so, I'm O-type :P
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
*** I know it's very long ago, but I don't even remember her face. Sad thing, sure lost contact ler T_T
7.Do you want someone dead?
*** None in real life, well I prefer Swordiebrom from LastAlliance clan dead (that's Rakion! xD)
8.What does your last text message say?
*** "Can play?" (sweat = =)
9.What are you thinking of right now?
*** I'm thinking about... Audition, the game, yeah.
10.Do you wish someone was with you right now?
*** Yes and no, yes 'cos yea, no 'cos no.
11.What time did you go to sleep last night?
*** About 1 am.
12.Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
*** A Giordano shop in a shopping mall, in Singapore.
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
*** Hmm, that's a hard question~
14.Who was the last person to text you?
*** Liang Ping -.-
10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ:
(Well I only know Julius, I will just include random names from my blog links)
1-Julius
2-Gwendalynne
3-Haoran
4-Jasmine
5-Jiaxuan
6-Tionghan
7-Jolene
8-Pai-yu
9-Minghan
10-Kimsong

15. Who is 2 having relationship with?
*** Since she's in a girls' school I don't think she is in a relationship :O
16. Is 3 a male or a female?
*** Male...
17. If 7 & 10 get together will that be a good thing?
*** Fine I won't laugh, I WON'T LAUGH! Wait, wait, done catching my breath. A very good thing indeed!
18. What is number 1 studying about?
*** Like he himself said "same as all sec 2 express" :)
19. Is Number 4 single?
*** No, attached.
20. Say something about Number 5?
*** That's hard... Well, enthusiastic?
21. What do you think about Number 3 & 6 being together?
*** Tionghan is gay but Haoran is not; No comments *ehem*
22. Describe Number 9.
*** ACBC KLYT!! Okay JKJK, hmm... he is... nice, to girls =.=
23. What will you do if Number 6 & 7 fight?
*** SERIOUSLY I'M NOT GONNA LAUGH! AHHH! I will take picture of it? OK no offence Jolene xP
24. Do you like Number 8?
*** Yea he's a great and fun guy and is popular among GIRLS and boys, and most importantly he reads chinese novels!! (We Rox xD)

No comments: