Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think I'm having a quiz fever

took this quiz from a random blog, haha, nothing else to do so quiz is not a bad choice compared to daydreaming (or 'night'dreaming?) Wooooo 100 questions!

1) What is the subject you hate most?
*** Physics, yes.
2) What happened at 10am today?
*** English lesson.
3) When did you last cry?
*** Huh?
4) What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
*** C'mon I don't like peanut butter.
5) What do you want in your life now?
*** Either to have excellent grades, or to have my mum understand me.
6) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up with a hood?
*** Are you kiddin' me? Only crazy people wear hoods without umbrellas when it rains!
7) Who do you hate?
*** Myself, who else.
8) What is your favourite thing to put on your bed?
*** Soft pillows, gonna change to laptop next time :P
9) What bottom are you wearing now?
*** What has it got to do with you?
10) What is the nicest thing in you inbox and by who?
*** Don't you know what's 'privacy'?
11) Do you wish to make your relationship complicated?
*** I want it simple, because life is already that confusing.
12) Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
*** I have personal hygiene.
13) What is the last movie you caught?
*** Push.
14) What is the oldest message in your inbox and by who?
*** How would I remember?
15) What are you proud of?
*** Being a Chinese xD
16) What was the last song you sang out loud?
*** That S-POP Hurray theme song by JJ Lin, called "Hurray一起摇".
17) Do you have a nickname?
*** Yes [S.S.CoCo], the ultimate Ghost Ship! ^^
18) What does your last received message say?
*** "Who tmr afternoon wan play soccer at sch?"
19) What time did you go to school yesterday?
*** 6.50am... 5min later than usual but I still wasn't late for school :)
20) Are you currently happy?
*** No.
21) Who gives you best advices?
*** Most of the time I'll think myself, but sometimes my friends give me some great insights!
22) Do you eat whipped cream right out a can?
*** What does that mean?
23) Who did you last talk on the phone with?
*** Minghan "Everest", bah hah hah.
24) Is anything bugging you now?
*** Yes, to the point of without buggings my life becomes almost meaningless :X
25) Who/what was the last person who made you laugh?
*** Jun Shuo "Alan" Le Muo.
26) Do you wear Toe Shoes?
*** What's that? ._.
27) Who was the last person you missed call from?
*** My mum.
28) Have you ever had your heart broken?
*** After all these my heart never broke, so it will definitely never break. I be strong :)
29) Who annoys you the most?
*** My French teacher (Aileen Chor sister) o.o
30) Do you have a crush on anyone now?
*** No, anyway I made a pact with myself too.
31) Have you ever done cocaine?
*** Can you ask me things I know of?
32) What's the colour of your room?
*** Like most typical HDB flat rooms it's white, still great though :D
33) Would you kill someone for a billion dollars?
***For me I won't. But, are you providing that I'm a utilitarianist or what? In what situation?
34) Do you believe in saying talk is cheap?
*** You mean 'talk is cheap'? Well normally it is, but in special cases it might not be.
35) Who was the last person to lie on your bed?
*** Myself.
36) Who was the last person who hugged you?
*** My gay class monitor :P was playing only lah
37) What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
*** That depends on the person. I don't know 'cos I don't have a crush on anyone.
38) Do you have a life?
*** Not sure but I definitely have more life than you.
39) Have you ever thought that someone had died when he didn't?
*** Well I would try to stay calm and check properly, instead of being stupid.
40) What's the reason behind your blog song?
*** Okay you have some serious grammar problem, by the way my blog has no songs.
41) Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
*** A kitten :O
42) When was the last time you smiled?
*** Earlier in the afternoon.
43) What are you listening to now?
*** The sound of insects and cars outside in the night at 12.45am.
44) Have you changed this year?
*** Yeah undergoing major changes both physically and mentally.
45) Are you talking to someone else while doing this?
*** No. Please, it's so late already. Oh wait, OK now just talked to another bored person on MSN
46) Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
*** Do YOU walk with your eyes open or close? Orh well you just slapped yourself.
47) Is there a quote by your living?
*** "I've lost my head! It was ye' big, I put it on my spear, if you find it let me know." LOL.
48) Do you want someone you don't have?
*** You only want someone if you don't have him, if you have someone you won't want him ~.~
49) Have you ever played an instrument?
*** Recorder, flute and piano.
50) What was the worst idea you thought of this week?
*** Dancing with Kimsong during Chemistry lesson... Or is it bad?
51) What were you doing last night at 11pm?
*** Lying on my bed going to sleep.
52) Are you happy with your love life now?
*** Not applicable.
53) What song describes your love life?
*** Bah Bah Black Sheep.
54) Does that person you love know you like him/her?
*** Not applicable.
55) Who always make you laugh?
*** Kimsong, Marcus, Tionghan and sometimes myself xP
56) Do you speak other languages?
*** Yes, Chinese... and French (is sucking)
57) Are you blonde?
*** No blondes allowed.
58) What is your middle name?
*** "Yu".
59) What are you doing tomorrow?
*** Stop making me upset.
60) What do you think you are?
*** Someone who has more life than you.
61) Who do you choose to die with?
*** To die with what I came to this world with -- Myself.
{Seems like there's a bunch of missing questions}
73) Who do you admire the most?
*** Mr. Leon Lai! Alright LOL I don't know.
74) Which month were you born in?
*** The spanking cool new cool November!
75) How are you feeling now?
*** Sienzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
76) What time is it now?
*** 1.05am
77) Where are you now?
*** Home =.=
78) What colour would you like to dye your hair?
*** Only unconfident people dye their hair.
79) Why are you doing this quiz?
*** Trying to prove that I have more life than you.
80) What do you do when you feel moody?
*** I release my unhappiness by shouting, punching wall etc. But I don't vent it on people :)
81) At what age do you want to get married?
*** Preferably 20+, below 30. I don't want to be too much older than my children xD
82) Who is more important?
*** Incomplete sentence. Everyone is important by the way.
83) Do you have enough confidence?
*** Yes, except in some cases...
84) Who is the person you trust the most?
*** Up till now myself, but also my cousin Haoran :D
85) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
*** There is no such thing as belief in rainbow, it's purely physics which I hate to mention.
86) If you have a dream that hasn't come true, what would you want it to be?
*** Get GPA 4.0 for all my PRs -.-
87) What are your goals for this year?
*** Improve my french grades and my overall GPA. Make 2E first if there's RI inter-class DotA.
88) Do you believe in internal life?
*** Once again, what is that?
89) What do you love?
*** I love people I love, too hard to mention by words B-)
90) Do you believe in global warming?
*** That's why I said I have more life than you. Read the papers.
91) What feeling do you hate the most?
*** All lousy feelings, of course.
92) Do you treasure every single friendship of yours?
*** Yes, most certainly.
93) Do you give up 2nd chances easily?
*** Giving up 2nd chances is foolish. "Shea Foo-lish!" -Weishen the Random.
94) Who cares for you the most?
*** In fact I don't know, maybe nobody.
95) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
*** Giving myself an answer, and to live by my principles.
96) What would you bring when you fight?
*** My laptop: "Let's settle this in a com game match!" :D no real life violence.
97) What is the thing you regret?
*** Wasting my precious primary school life with no meaning.
98) What will you feel when nobody cares about you?
*** Is anything unusual? I mean, who ever cared about me?
99) What if your stead two-time you?
*** Get a life, man.
100) Do you still love your ex?
*** Not applicable. And if it's an "ex" then you shouldn't still be wasting time loving him/her.

Next person to do this:
*** Anyone who has more life than you.

No comments: