Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Now to Relax with Random Thing

This is the 2nd post for today, first of all I would like to wish everyone happiness :D

Liangping and I went to the Bubble-tea shop (the one near my school) after lunch today because I wanted to buy bubble-tea. There was a bit of a queue and there were some girls from another school before us. [BEHOLD HOW THE DEMIGOD HANDLES SPASTIC PEOPLE! JUZ JOKING :P]

(Liangping and I were talking about DotA)
Me: And since Earthshaker is normally a dual-laner...
(Random Girl who is one of the girls before us came smiling and popping around Liangping)
Me: (Disrupted from my train of thought) Eh?
Liangping: (Hasn't seen the girl) Huh?
(Random Girl came and stood in front of us, facing us of course)
Me: Huh, why?
RandomGirl: (Referring to Liangping) He is my primary schoolmate!
Me: (Poke Liangping) Your primary schoolmate is it?
Liangping: What? I dunno her.
RandomGirl: You for~get me?!
Liangping: Huh... (Ignoring random girl) Damn random sia. What did you say?
Me: I forget already, wait, wait, Earthshaker is a...
Liangping: Cow~
Me: I got it! And since Earthshaker is a duan-laner... (If you notice I still haven't gotten past what I was already saying)
(Random Girl come stand in front of us after going back to her friends again ZZZ)
Me: (Thinking "What does she want sia?"and looked at her with a confused face)
RandomGirl: Nothing, nothing, I made you forget what you want to say haha!
Me: (LAME!) And since Earthshaker is... (ok here my speech is cut off even earlier)
RandomGirl: (To my extreme horror) Which class are you from?
Me: Me? But he is different class from me.
RandomGirl: So what class?
Me: urrgh, he is from 2L, and I'm from 2E...
RandomGirl: (Referring to Liangping) L for Loser! Hahaha. (And walked away for a while)
Liangping: Shall we leave?
Me: Noooooooo! I WANT MY BUBBLE-TEA!
RandomGirl: (Coming back) Eh sorry that loser part was just joking la.
(That was followed by Liangping and I looking at each other with a *sweat* face)
Liangping: That was damn bloody random... Yuxuan what were you saying?
RandomGirl: Is there such thing as damn bloody what the hell?
(Liangping and I were like *Huhhhh...*)
(So finally this random girl was going off and said "bye")

And now I don't know how to end this post so, bye ^^

No comments: