Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm back, The Yuxuan is back!

Yup, so Hi people and i wish u hari raya puasa happy deepavali merry christmas happy chinese new year happy birthday and have a nice day!

Yesterday night, my mother said she "wanted to kill me", it was something related to money. So, basically she wanted to kill me over money. But I'm not going to get all emotional over this.

Actually, that word sounded more like a salvation than any other thing to me. Why? Because I thought YuXuan died a long, long time ago. When I am no longer just a cute child, when I started handling things related to the society like money, I thought I died. Because I had to throw myself away, I got to know that all those lovable adults are just the living animals, they threw themselves away too, long ago. I realised those things walking by on the streets are not people, I couldn't recognise those things anymore. And so, as I metamorphed into another one of those 'things', i died.

However, hey, my mother said she wanted to kill me, which means I AM STILL ALIVE! That alone already brightened up my soul and made me happy. I won't throw myself away, I'm not giving up because of my mother's beatings or scoldings, and not other people's discrimination or what.

So, hereby I welcome myself back, and the very original YuXuan.

People who are reading this, regardless of adults or teenagers or children or even elders, please think about this: When did you throw yourselves away? And when did you make another person throw himself/herself away?

No comments: