Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life VS Death

When it comes to 'hope', you may think of positivity. Because being positive fills yourself with hope. Now let's talk about positivity.
I have thought about a lot of things, which I think is far too much of what a person of my age would think and too wild too. (don't get the wrong idea, I am serious here, no thinking of sick stuff and stuff like that. I repeat that I am Not Childish or Shallow like some.) Things I think usually involve people, everything about people, emotions, thoughts, actions, characters, what we have lost and how, and more. As my header says "imagination has no boundaries", I can't describe all of them in a few words.
I am a person who is very realistic, I consider factual things, for example there's a chinese saying "If you don't live for yourself, you cannot survive in between heaven and earth". I have ask my mother about this before, she told me not to say it 'cos it's a villain's line; but what's so good about being a hero? Everyone will die one day, who cares even who are you after another century? Nobody has never been selfish. We all want to be happy and enjoy our life and that's the point of life actually.
Now we come to life & death, some people are afraid of death while some claims to be not. I also admit that I am afraid of death. As a mortal being, with all the earthly temptations, who ever wants to die? I am positive (My mother never holds back while scolding people, sometimes because I'm too positive, I have been ridiculed by my mother to be 'feelingless' and 'inhumane'.), I have learned to accept everything, pleasant and unpleasant, that smacks into my face everyday (including my mother's palm sometimes), but the only thing which I HAVEN'T REALLY ACCEPTED is death.
When you die, you lose everything: This wonderful world too. There's nothing 'for you to explore', there's just nothing. And you are just dead...
... ... ... ...
Let's work hard to accept it then. LOL.

No comments: