Monday, August 18, 2008

Stressed out, and frustrated

As the title implies...

Very stressed and frustrated. Didn't play much last weekend, spent Saturday revising for Geography Common Class Test. Then I spent Sunday revising and preparing the 3 minute speech about bags that I was going to do for Oral Communication Formative Assessment today. Anyway, I was quite happy today that my presentation went through smoothly (Heh heh). But by today night, I must finish my narrative poem and revise some more for Geography 'cos the test is tomorrow! And I also have to search for pictures for my Research Education poster (Huh huh it's late). Tomorrow I'll have to focus on revising for Philosophy as the Philosophy test will be on the next day, the poem-writing assignment will also be due on that day.

To add to the trouble, there are some irritating, childish and racist people in my class who like to insult others and others' races... Anyway I'm not even agitated 'cos I really despise this kind of people.

Very "sien" I don't like to "mug" please comfort me if u can! ARRRGGHHHH...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frason, got check my blog yet? kanohaninja.blogspot.com