Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Screwed-up Life

21-May-2009, Thursday, approximately 9.15am.

"What is your bloody problem? Why do you still not have the form? Why are u so irresponsible? What do you use your memory cells in your brain for? Go back to your seat, I don't want to see your face, I don't want to see your name!"

Exhausted and frustrated.
Moment of my life.

I got screwed by Miss Sara very badly during English lesson. Stupid memory of mine. Yes, my energy condition is getting worse; I just can't sleep late, but I did that for so many days in a row. But I have no choice, got to solo Science project since our cute little Dennis doesn't know much about chemistry. Screwed up my maths CCT too by the way.

What happened to my brain's memory cells? I'm losing them.
Am I losing them? No, I'm losing myself.
Am I losing myself? No, I'm losing my life.
Yes, I'm losing my life. I mean, I have no life.

Maybe if Peter Parker (Spiderman)'s uncle told him, "With no life, comes no reponsibility", he might have ended up failure like me. Or not. He isn't forced by his mum (he's got no mum, hurray) to take up a 3rd language he has no interest in, deprived from having any fun, and forced to solo a retarded Science project. Or maybe I'm too childish?
Well I don't feel like a failure. That's the problem. The problem is that I don't feel like a failure. Off to hell with myself!

Only when I have finished this post that I suddenly realise a scolding from my teacher can be so thought-provoking. Woo.

No comments: