Saturday, June 6, 2009

Epic Quotes (Remixed)

Roy(to me): "(DJmax) Who ever plays 6 buttons?! 4 buttons is the only mode you should play; 4 buttons is what DJmax is made of. Only noobs like you play 6 buttons."

Minghan(also to me): "(also DJmax) 6 buttons sucks. Pros play 4 buttons *smiles proudly at me*."

Comment: LOL. I still remember that day at Roy's house, I asked Minghan to play with me hard style level 8 "Another Day" with me, then he made it normal style level 7, then he lost and walked away to do some other thing. Then Roy walked to me in a very cool fashion and made the song hard style level 8 and started the battle without saying anything (yea act cool mah) and... he got owned... I was like HaHaaHa Roy I See Your Standard! And he walked away over to Minghan and started to guailan Minghan. lol!

No comments: