Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Am Back!

hey guys and girls... I'm back in Singapore, I landed yesterday night, 23rd of June. By the way I went to China, hey...

Being back in Singapore, I feel quite lost and sad, because it is once again the progress of losing my comfortable life in my hometown, losing the love and care from my grandparents, my uncle, my aunt and my little bro. One thing is that I don't have to worry about anything back home, but now I'm entering loneliness and need to worry about a lot of things again, I think I'm just tired, altough I know it's still long and far from closing my eyes once and forever for eternal bliss. Here in Singapore, I only have myself and my mum who doesn't really understand or try to understand me and she herself doesn't know it, it's weird huh... Being alone isn't cool, it's like making sense how much pain that Pein, Sasuke and Naruto have gone through (I just read manga before typing this post). I remember, I know, and I don't want to deny that I did cry a little, yes a little really, when the plane from Guangzhou to Singapore was going to take off (I took a plane from Nanchang to Guangzhou, then Guangzhou to Singapore), I called back home to tell my Grandmother that I was on the plane and was going to take off soon, at the end of the talk, she said, "Take care of yourself. Good boy."
Suddenly the emotions I was trying to hide deep down somewhere in my soul were evoked unconsciously, I gazed out of the plane window and just let whatever tear I ever have, if I had any since long ago, flow out mindlessly, I allowed images to surface in my mind. After a while, I felt alright, and continued with my journey.

I will continue to gradually update my blog with my english-translated daily journal of my journey in China, please have patience in me. Thank you.

No comments: