Friday, June 5, 2009

Games -- Keep your hands UP, pal!

Hey, Yo there, guys and girls! Hmm, yeah, I know I haven't published any new post since last Tuesday, so here's a big fresh Hi and Hug to all of you (trying to be positive here)!

So, let's start with games. I'm sure everyone of you out there play a game of two. Well here's some of the games I currently play:

DotA Allstars (Heroes I'm good at / training: TOP SECRET)
Audition: Dance Battle -- Season 2 (IGN: BlueMoonStarz)
Rappelz: Rise of the Beasts (IGNs: GeneraDarc, SoulFly, DIENova, Scytheus)
Rakion: Chaos Force (IGNs: [S_S_CoCo])

I also play Heroes of Might and Magic, The Sims (Easily Bored), Roller Coaster Tycoon (Stopped playing 'cos there're online games), Rise of Nations (in the past), Worms (that siege game), some GTA (Grand Theft Auto), AoE III (Age of Empires 3), Avencast: Rise of the Mage, and NINJA TURTLES!! (TMNT ftw xD) oh yeah, and Hot Wheels (haven't touched it for a few years T_T)

Well games I would be expecting are none other than Blizzard's Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3, however the sad thing is I most likely can only afford 1 of the 2 babies. In huge dilemma. The criteria of choice I have set for myself is: If DotA will be released in Starcraft 2 I'll get Starcraft 2; and if not I'll get Diablo 3 (and I think Jacky might get D3 so I can train with him on Battle Net! ><)

For PSP games, I play:
God of War: Chains of Olympus (Bored)
Patapon (I'm going to get Patapon 2)
Burnout Legends (Sexy crashes but I don't feel like playing it already)
DJmax Portable 2 (8 Buttons currently in training! And I'm gonna own Jolene in 4 Buttons (=.= Noob... JKJK) on Teacher's Day (Scared she kiasu purposely not bring PSP on that day)!)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 (Got owned by Iliya on the last day of Term 2! wth. I remember how I owned Haoran on his PS2 game, though xP)
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (Gonna play it during my journey to and from China in the June Hols!)
[Going to download Valhalla Knights 2 'cos it looks cool]

If you guys feel that there's any nice nice games out there don't hesitate to tell me! I'm searching for games that have high re-play value!

Alright here shall mark the end of this post. Here's wishing everyone and myself a desirable and pleasant and lucky and happy and lovely Semester 2 when holidays are over! (Think about school again, UPSET)

Special thanks to Gwendalynne (Small Kid) for asking for blog updates therefore resulting in me keeping my blog alive for quite a few instances (Don't tell me she's too bored to do anything else then I'll send her into the abyss of small children of no return) (Hah, small) (Thanks anyway).

P.S.: I want to play Diablo with Jacky ><

No comments: