Friday, June 26, 2009

No Title

I have seen a girl that looks like Gareth (from RINCC)
I have seen a girl that looks like Liang Ping
I have seen a girl that looks like Julius
I have also seen a girl that looks like Terence
(psst, those people mentioned above are all boys)
(How come I fill my blog with such low-life things sometimes?)

Anyway, now I have something with much higher standard! I spent 15 minutes to figure this out! It's a social equation:

Too much liberty of TV programmes + Too much liberty of speech + Too much liberty of action = Egocentric teenagers with high inclination to fantasies and tendency to violate emotions

Egocentric teenagers with high inclination to fantasies and tendency to violate emotions + Peer pressure + Interpersonal influence + False Dignity = Decaying generation of teenagers who are gradually walking towards moral downfall however blindfolded themselves from the truth

Watch that!

No comments: