Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bom Boom Pow

Hi everyone. It's late in the night, like, midnight. OH MY SUNNY DAY I JUZ REALISED ITS MY BIRTHDAY! This is the first few minutes of my another new ERA, waahaha...

shamWOOHOO!!

Erm I'm doing the blog post for RI on a blog, well it's for this chinese media workshop called VOX!, and we are sort of required to be excited and active and publish a post on this blog provided about our group, with a brief intro and a group photo. Uh, if you uninterested people are interested, I am somehow the leader of the team and we have 5 people altogether, the rest of the group are secondary 1 people.

Active and Excited... What ironical emotions. Actually even when things are not so bad, I seldom feel like such. But again, as long as I'm alive, I am happy. Look at this smiley face -------------------------> :D

As you should have known it's some media workshop so it's all media stuff and we're definitely required to make some "news report" during the 3 day course. AND I'M CERTAINLY NOT GONNA BE THE GUY ON THE SCREEN MAN. I don't feel like it. Maybe should ask the small small cute cute de sec 1 boy do it, effective yah.

ABOUT GAMES, DUNNO WHAT ELSE TO SAY MORE... Tired of maplestory, tired of rappelz, tired of flyff. I guess I'm tired of all grinding games. I'm beginning to think that I don't play games for the sake of playing, it's to kill my loneliness and my unspokenliness. What else explains my intolerance for grinding? I'm looking for more thrilling games like DotA and sort. Sad that Demigod too good for my com.

I'm not addicted to games, I'm addicted to the feeling when I forget about my own life. Currently, therefore, I'll start to force myself to absorb the reality.

Now other than gaming, I watch funny entertaining videos on Youtube. Mostly those by Nigahiga and Pyrobooby (who is Peter Chao) [CHAO OUTSIDE MWADA FWAKA!]

No Life -------> Negative Life

shamWOOHOO will make u go WOOHOO everytime! TEEHEE! Pwned.

No comments: