Wednesday, November 25, 2009

帅哥美女@VOX!

Hello! It was such a fun day today at VOX!, and I'm so happy. What an enjoyable experience making our own news report video! Woots. Who can deny MY important role as the DIRECTOR AND FINAL PRESENTER?? Anyone? Anyone? No one. Yes I am loved xD

So first of all, I would like to thank my 妈妈 for giving birth to me, and thank Mrs 何 for enrolling me in this workshop, and thank Ngee Ann Poly and Omy.sg and 联合晚报 (sorry if i miss out anything) for organising this too, and thank everyone who took part who made these 3 days such a 美妙的 learning experience, and thank last but not least our mentors who guided us through the darkest hours.

How about I describe the final challenge we went through today...
So basically it was a competition-assignment, there were 4 categories "美色、美声、美食、美腿" [OK I try translating to english: (ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE) chio bu, chio sound, chio food, chio leg] ...It's not funny at all...

I was in the 美声 category, I mean RI was in it along with Canberra and Nanhua (am I right).

For our own part we used the title "新加坡人是否有一副好嗓子?". I shall write from the start. We took video on the introduction part by the reporter, then we booked the radio room (or whatever it's called) and took some interviewees there to interview and let them sing, their singing were recorded too. We also got to interview the principal of the school of humanities of Ngee Ann Poly (beat that). Then we took the video on the ending part. At last we went back to Staffhub and put all the parts together and did some editing.

At the Staffhub we also typed out and published our news article and published on the VOX! blog. And also I decided my DESTINY was to present our product in the end and I VALIANTLY took up the task. Then I went to face the wall and planned out my script in 30 minutes, my group members wanted to help but I fought them off BRAVELY! My speech was most clearly informative and entertaining, I am a pro my team can't do without.

So there were actually 2 champions in my category. (RAFFLES AND CANBERRA FOR THE WIN?) sorry I not advertising for the schools lol.

I am also happy that I made new friends through this workshop:
The 4 cute and high sec 1s. Molly, SmallKid, Chameleon, and Darren.
ALSO, 2 more people, Miss Radio-pro, and Miss Interview-pro. {The names are from my impression O(∩_∩)O哈哈~} Btw Radio-pro your writing not bad, I read your article on the blog.

So I wish everyone happiness and bye.

1 comment:

Qiannan:) said...

Lol~^^~Im so glad that our school(canberra) and RI could won the champions together along with Nanhua .That is really out of my expectation!!!And Yuxuan,u are a good PRESENTER!You didn't looked afraid while standing infront to present .U impress me! Lastly,i hope u can be more cheerful,cause u are quiet EMO i think so......I have to end here le.(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……be happy!(我的英文不是很好,所以写错字不能取笑哦!O(∩_∩)O哈!)