Saturday, July 11, 2009

Are YOU Interested?

Hey guys (I don't think this can appeal to any girls I know anyway) are anyone of you interested in organising a DotA team?

It's not about any competitive gameplay or what, it shall just be a unified identity, well, let's say a sense of belonging or whatsoever. It is not limited to five people (well as I've said it's not a competition we'll just have it as a sort of guild/clan/company). Also in my opinion it would be quite cool.
It's nothing much, if you're interested, all there's to do for each of us is to create an individual account with a name using the format below:

[TeamName].[PlayerName]
(e.g. ABC.Yuxuan)

The team name will be suggested and voted by the members, while the player names will be decided yourselves and reported so everyone identifies each other. We will also then decide everyone's roles, for example, leader (this role is necessary in Captain's Mode and Captain's Draft Mode), tanker, DPS, supporter, initiator, ganker, disabler etc. This proposal is open to everyone, so please tell me personally (email or MSN too if you like) if you're interested. We will form our team once the number reaches 3. Please show some support and show some love. You can tell me if you're interested through my blog shoutbox but please only report when you're decided.

No comments: