Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Music Teacher Has Imba Singing!!

Hi Hi. I wish everyone to note that my poem/prose/verse/blah has gone through some minor changes:

情初开,梦相许,似雁双飞,胜过千万事。
人终散,非己属,各奔千秋,何苦单相思?
单相思,何时了,来日方长,莫要愁至老!

As you can see, the 2nd word of the 2nd stanza "已" has been changed to "终" so that now it doesn't sound awkward and now it has the first accent just like the 2nd word of the first stanza, also, "终" corresponds "初" showing the contrast of beginning and end.

The second change is in the last stanza, the 2nd last word, "到" has been changed to "至", there was no problem with "到" but I changed it to make it sound nicer and more proper.


And some updates on my DotA Team...

Liangping says that he wants to join XtRa, and he said he'll use the name XtRa.Pig (because we want all members to use animal names with the initial "P"). Well that's about all...

No comments: