Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Exponential Field

Yo!
I'm here for a while just to deliver a piece of good news that our unofficial DotA clan has been formed!

Name of our clan is XtRa (which actually stands for the word 'extra')!

The current members are:

Me (I'm Yuxuan lah) -- XtRa.Panda
Kimsong -------------- XtRa.Phoenix
and Marcus ----------- XtRa.Pampers (... I'm not sure if he's confirmed but this is what he has said so far...)

We would invite Jeekinn to join once he reaches around Kimsong's standard or better, which I think wouldn't take too long!

And please, we are calling out (of course to people that are acquainted with us in one way or another) to you people to join our XtRa clan!

Actually we sincerely want Waichong too but he doesn't seem to be interested...
That's all for now. I will update with more changes to our clan stuff! (Although I know few who read my blog would be even interested...)

No comments: