Sunday, July 26, 2009

Up and Down

LOL today my mum returned home all of a sudden and spotted my multi-gaming, I was playing Naruto on PSP while waiting for my DotA game to load. You should know what happened next! Wooooooots. *Pia* *Pia* *Pili Pala Pili Pala Pia Pia Pia* 100-hit Combo! OK I know I'm pretending to be positive... Nothing much about the beating, used to it. But I detest her way of scolding; I said I would have more free time in the next 1 or 2 weeks so I could watch some CDs (those educational films of historical places, I just don't wanna waste the money used to buy them) yesterday night, and today she used that against me. She said I say I would be more free and play more computer games. (Anyway was she arch enemy with computer games in her previous life? Ok whatever.)

And actually the last time she beat me up because I played computer games, she told me to only ever play computer games in my next life. Do you understand how hurtful that was? I mean, it's not that it hurts because I'm not allowed to play computer games. It's the kind of thing she said, which is like, despairing.

Never mind, getting beaten up is not really that bad, but provided you have a very positive mindset. I seem to think about more things after I get beaten up! Well, I realised that there's much more things about your own soul or mind to treasure than to think about girls (or in girls' case boys) all day long; you should develop yourself before you even think about those things. It's just like you have to learn to walk before you learn to run. 'Babies' who learn to run before they learn to walk, fall, fall hard, fall painfully, and it might leave a scar on the 'baby' permanently. And I discovered that every inch my own mind and soul "develops" the more stupor I see in 'babies' mentioned above. However, I don't agree that I should really look down on them (or most of them in my case), because, well, everyone has gone through in one's life being a 'baby'.

Some people might not understand me. You don't really have to, you just have to think about what I said, think about it. Because to understand, you will need a failing parent who has inclination to violence, and a brain which is working well.

By the way, I was forced to say that my goal for my EoY result is 3.6, I was also forced to write an essay for my "wrongdoings, realisations, and goals". Well, to be honest with you, almost the whole essay was a lie. Why? Because I was forced to think and do things which are not my way, and I don't respect it.

Even now, as I use my computer, my mum is poking around now and then to check on what I am doing, and that's seriously getting on my nerves. Life can be sickening, if you are Yuxuan, but nature has its balances, and nature has made me an extremely positive person. I am a free thinker, but if you ask me what do I live by, I live by respect; if you ask me what do I believe in, I believe in nature. And no, I'm not a druid. I shall still be a free-thinker.

No comments: