Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yo Yo Yo

Hello~

Yesterday was another normal day. Woke up earlier than usual because my mum slammed the door shut when she left the house, and because of a SMS which keeps buzzing at my ear (you know who you are). So I went to play a match of DotA...

I was on the Sentinel team and I random-ed Earthshaker, I was at the bottom lane with Tormented Soul against Storm Spirit and Phantom Lancer. Asshole Lancer keeps on spamming Spirit Lance at me. We eventually won the match because of our pro Shadow Fiend who even got a Divine Rapier, although I never got a perfect chance to do an uber-cool Echo Slam.

And then I had my breakfast and went for my swimming training late, so I stayed back after the lesson to do overtime practice. I raced with my instructor Mr Hoh 3 times of Butterfly-Backstroke-Frogstyle-Freestyle and when we finished it was like "WOAHHH~~~!!!" extremely exhausted, if you do swim you will know how tired I would have been. And I'm sorry to everyone and myself, I will never be late again!

So I went back home, played some Tower Defense and then I went for lunch, I hurriedly ate my lunch and went off for my piano lesson. Nothing happened during piano lesson except for a little girl who kept looking in from the door window and my teacher seemed a bit frustrated by that. I did well for the lesson so I felt glad.

Then I did many quizzes on Facebook in the night for fun because I felt too bored (I like doing quizzes xD).

Yup that's all.

No comments: