Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OK I just spared time out of my BUSY schedule to do this

Well hi everyone.

This morning, Ms Grace Chong returned for her first biology lesson after being quarantined for the first week. So I felt abit "wth" no more slack lessons, and began worrying about whether I can do well in this subject (I am starting to dislike science). Just when I'm having this sort of internal struggle, Ms Grace shot at me a bolt out of the blue, " Yuxuan! Why don't you have a pencil in your hand! You are supposed to copy down what you should have in your file!"

Then I was like "ok I'll take them down".
But what she said seemed to remind her of something (hmm, something) then she shout at me once again, "where is your chemistry file! ('cos she taught us chemistry last term and we were supposed to hand up our files to her before the term ended) You haven't handed it up!" And she looked at me as if she anticipated me not to hand my file up since long ago.

Wanna know the truth? I did hand it up last term. (She SAYS she didn't get Soe Lwin's as well) I just detest people who like to assume things, and even worse, wrongly accuse people because they assume. Sorry but I'm the type of person who doesn't like to explain much, I live happily as long as I know I did nothing wrong.

Well that should be all, and I want to say I'm always glad to have you friends out there. =D

No comments: