Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Just Need Another Spark to Write A Good Post, Where is It?

Hi, below is a poem/verse/prose (I don't know how I should call it, maybe it's none of the above) that I have came up with, yes it's 100% original:

情初开, 梦相许, 似雁双飞, 胜过千万事。

人已散, 非己属, 各奔千秋, 何苦单相思?

单相思, 何时了, 来日方长, 莫要愁到老!

You can comment on it or give me some suggestions, totally welcomed.

And, I'm planning on taking 2 Science 2 Humanities in Sec 3. Don't know if can continue French... Of course I don't want to, but if i can't continue because my grades are too lousy, my mum will screw me upside down...

Some update on the forming of our DotA team...

Yeah it's confirmed we will form our team named XtRa. Me=XtRa.Panda [confirmed], Kimsong=XtRa.Phoenix [confirmed], and Marcus=XtRa.Prawn [should be confirmed...], Liangping is interested too...

Nothing much happened today... Screwed around during Chinese lesson when I was supposed to finish a compo in an hour. At last I rushed it in twenty minutes. I got my Chinese reading test paper back yesterday, and it was a bloody total failure. I got 22/25! Because I was reading the book instead of doing the test, then I had to rush the whole paper in 5 minutes so my last question was unfinished and I got 3 marks deducted from that question. I could have gotten full marks!

Also played a DotA game against public with Roy today, and he got to choose my hero since I lost to him in a bet during French class. He asked me to use Prophet and... GG although we had a very pro Nerubian Weaver.

Alright that's all and have a nice day people.

No comments: